Thursday, January 27, 2011

A much needed update!

I know, I know...I'm a GIANT slacker on keeping our blog updated!! I don't know if I'll ever get around to posting pictures from Jack's first birthday or Christmas. The pictures are on Luke's computer and I just never think about it once he's home for the evening.

The most exciting recent thing is that Jack is now saying WORDS!!! Of course, none of them are super clear. And he only repeats them after we say them. But here's a list of what he says:
  • mama
  • dada
  • dog
  • woof
  • throw
  • cheese
  • please (which sounds a lot like cheese)
  • hot
  • paw paw
  • bo bo (for uncle bobby)
  • juice

Jack also has all but 2 teeth. Although he's a pretty good teether, I'll be very happy when teething is over (for a couple of years at least :) ).

Here's an updated picture of our little man so you can see how big he's getting:

Hopefully, I'll be better at updating our blog in the future. But I'm not making any promises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment