Sunday, January 30, 2011

Man Purse

We heard Jack playing in the kitchen, so after a few minutes Luke went over to check on him. He had put his sippy cup in Luke's shoe and was carrying it around like a purse!! This little boy makes us laugh all the time!

He was so proud of himself!

As you can see from the first 2 pictures, Jack is a big fan of not wearing clothes! This evening we were letting him run around in the sweater he wore to church this morning and his diaper.
Luke and I were sitting on the couch watching the Pro Bowl when Jack walked climbed up in my lap and handed me his socks to put on him. A few minutes he came back with his tennis shoes! Pretty stylish, huh??
Ok, I know this is bad, but I just had to post this picture! Jack had just walked into the side of the couch and was momentarily upset. (You can see the red mark it left on his forehead in the picture above). Look how big his mouth can get!!! hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment