Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jack's 1 Year Pictures

We FINALLY took Jack for his one year pictures. Only a couple of months late! hahaha We were really pleased with how they turned out. Luke and I jumped in for a few family shots, too. Keep in mind that these are the raw images, so the ones that are zoomed in look a little better :)






He didn't want to stay in the chair at all! This is the best "chair" shot they were able to get.


Another family shot :)


Jack ran after this bear when he saw it. Then, he wrestled it to the ground!! hahaha

He LOVED playing with the blocks!
I love the expression on his face in this one!
....and this one
Such a happy boy!
He's so expressive sometimes! He also loved the firetruck (which I happen to think is a super cute prop!)


Typical Jack face when he's laughing

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the one with the hat you talked about! These are all SO cute! I love his toothy grin. :)

    ReplyDelete