Friday, February 19, 2010

Reaching Milestones...

So for the past 2 nights, Jack has only woken up once to eat!! YAY for Jack and for Mommy :o) This does mean he's been waking up about a half hour earlier in the morning, but hopefully that will improve with time. He usually wakes up around 8:30 (sometimes even sleeping in as late as 9:45), the past 2 mornings he has woken up at 8:00. I'm not expecting this "once a night" thing to last because he always does things a few times, then doesn't do them again for a little while. But, it's nice while I have it :o)



This next picture is Jack with his friend RJ. We go to church with RJ and his parents. RJ is right about 6 weeks older than Jack.





Cassy: "I find I don't have a lot of pictures of me and RJ. Do you want me to take a picture of you with Jack?"

Me: "Same here! Of course!!"


Here's the outcome:

No comments:

Post a Comment