Friday, April 15, 2011

"Tissues."

Yesterday, I was getting dinner ready in the kitchen. Jack usually is clinging to me, wanting to be held, and wanting to see EVERYTHING I do while I cook. But yesterday, Jack was being quiet in the den, so I was very excited. I heard him blowing his nose over and over, but didn't think too much of it because I had given him one wipe to blow his nose with. When I finally went into the den, this is what I found:

Apparently he blew his nose on every wipe in the box!!! Don't worry, nothing got on them, so I just put them all back in the wipes container :)



And this picture is just too sweet not to share. I was trying to wake Jack up because it was 8:45 and we had to be somewhere at 9:30. This is how he's sleeping most nights when we go in to check on him before we go to bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment