Friday, June 24, 2011

Precious Moments :)

This probably goes down as one of my favorite, sweetest moments with Jack so far :) I was on the phone with Luke and was going to put Jack down for his nap when I got off. I guess he just couldn't wait a few more minutes! I let him sleep like this for a little bit because it was just too sweet. I didn't want to get up and put him in his bed, but I knew it must be done....especially if I want to get a nap ;)

Sidenote: Yes, that is a pink paci. He has a particular kind he likes and they needed replacing...BAD. I checked all over the place and couldn't find some exactly like he had. I finally found a pack, which included a pink paci. This is the one we keep in his bed. He's probably gonna kill me when he gets older for posting a picture of him with a pink paci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment