Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beach Time!!!!

Last week my sis-in-law, Liz, her daughter Sophie, and Jack and I were able to go with our in-laws to the beach for 3 days! Our hubbies weren't able to go with us because they couldn't take the time off work. It sure is wonderful to have such a good relationship with your spouse's parents that you can go on vacation with them without your spouse. God has certaintly blessed me with wonderful in-laws!!


I'm really bad at taking pictures, so I only got a few on the first day we were at the beach. Here they are:


Jack and Sophie playing with YaYa and Grandpa on the beach :)

YaYa playing with Jack in the ocean. Jack LOVED the water and the waves!!

Figuring out how to dig in the sand....

....and then put the sand in the bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment