Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FL Trip Part 3: Macon, GA

This part of our FL trip was the surprise part!! Well, kind of a surprise.... We were planning to stop in Macon Saturday night and leave Sunday morning. When we discovered that Mom had Monday off of school, I (Laura) decided to stay until Tuesday morning. Sadly, I didn't take very many pictures.

MiMi and Jack went to the backyard for a swing one afternoon. Landon and I ended up going outside to play with them, too :)


Bobby and I took Jack and Landon to the park Monday afternoon. Jack was totally wiped out. I left the house for a little bit and Bobby got Jack to fall asleep on the couch. For those of you that know my son, you know that this NEVER happens....he only sleeps in his bed.

I sure did enjoy my extended stay with my family in Macon! We don't make it down there near as often as we'd like to. We always have such a wonderful time when we get to visit our Macon family!

No comments:

Post a Comment