Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's time to update our blog again!! Actually, it's way past time, but I'm just now getting around to it :)

We had a wonderful time in GA with Laura's family for Thanksgiving! It's been way too long since we've visiting family in Georgia!

Jack with Uncle Bobby - they formed a special bond over the week :)
I, Laura, made some pilgrim had cookies with my nephew Landon. They didn't take as long as I thought they would. And I think they turned out super cute!!


Landon wanted to wear his pilgrim hat for the picture :)
Jack and Paw Paw
Jack and MiMi - she wanted to hold him like a baby...this is about as close as anybody will get!
Our family on Thanksgiving Day
The grandparents with their grandkids
The great-grandparents with 2 of the great grandkids
...and now with 3 of the grandkids
Landon :) love that kid!
Landon and Jack crawling
Told you they had a special bond :)Jack and Landon playing basketball. As you can see in this video, Jack pretty much watched everything Landon did all week.

Jack got to try lots of new southern foods that I never cook because I married a northerner! :) (Love you, honey!) Some of the foods he tried (and enjoyed) include butter beans, black eyed peas, cheese grits, and Buttermilk Custard Pie (which pretty much no one in Luke's family likes).
Here's the PROOF that Jack loves Buttermilk Custard Pie! And I didn't have to force feed him (Liz...)

I mean....could his mouth get any wider???


No comments:

Post a Comment