Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7 months old!!

We always take pictures and videos with the best of intentions to upload them to our blog. Somehow, I seem to never get to it! Sorry everyone! Luke took these ADORABLE pictures of Jack the other day. I can't believe my baby is 7 months old now! 6 months still seemed little, but 7 months is over half way to a year. Everyone tells us that time flies...and it sure does!




Other Updates:
Jack is STILL not sleeping all the way through the night :( He'll get to doing really well, the we go out of town and he has to spend the night away. And the sleep training pretty much goes out the window by the 2nd or 3rd night :( Hopefully we'll be home for a while and we can get this boy sleeping all night long!!
I posted a video about a month ago of Jack up on his knees. He's still rocking back and forth and moving his legs around, but he has not figured out how to move his hands yet. I keep thinking he'll start crawling any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment