Tuesday, May 25, 2010

12 hours of sleep??

My friend lent me a book called, "Twelve Hours Sleep by Twelve Weeks Old" by Suzy Giordano. Obviously, Jack is past the 12 week mark, but I'm starting this with him now in hopes that he will be sleeping through the night soon!! It's a mix between the "cry it out" method and the "no cry" method. Suzy says in her book that she's been a baby sleep coach for 10 years and has never had a baby fail.

Right now we're on step 1: Getting baby to eat every 4 hours during the day. So far so good :) We should be there soon! Jack was already on a 3-4 hour schedule.

I'll keep our blog updated as we progress through this sleep training so you'll know how it's going.

1 comment:

  1. I used the Babywise book, and it was my saving grace. I couldn't have done it without that book. I liked some aspects, and didn't like others. You may look into it!

    ReplyDelete