Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A daddy and his boy :o)

(I apologize for the lack of spacing on this post - I put spaces in there, they're just not showing up when I publish the post.)
Luke was playing with Jack while he was getting him ready for bed:
I LOVE listening to Luke read to Jack!!
We have more videos and pictures to post, but the videos were taking FOREVER to upload last night. We'll get the rest of them up soon!
A side note:
I (Laura) took Jack down to Georgia this past weekend BY MYSELF!! I was so nervous before the trip about traveling alone with a 3.5 month old. The trip down was terrible!! Jack was teething (yes, teething - can you believe it??) and incredibly fussy! Luckily I had planned to stop in SC for the night with Luke's family....got to see Micah play a soccer game :o)
We had a great time in GA! Got some great things at Sarah and Andrew's estate sale. Thoroughly enjoyed both services at Crosspoint. Got to see some people that I haven't seen in years! Despite the tough drive down, I was very glad I went. The drive back up was MUCH MUCH better! Jack slept the majority of the time and I guess that tooth wasn't bothering him anymore. AND when I got back, Luke had the house all cleaned up!!!! What an amazing husband!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment