Thursday, March 4, 2010

A couple more videos...

I guess I've been on a video kick lately. Jack is becoming much more active and does more cute things every day. I can really start to see his personality coming out, too :o)

I put Jack down on his play mat yesterday morning and he was WAY more active with it that usual! The video doesn't completely capture how playful he was being, but I didn't want to bore you with a super long video. And...sorry about the poor angle. Every time I would get up it would distract him and he'd start looking at me instead of playing.

We finally got a little giggle on video! yay!! Luke was playing with Jack when he got home from work and Jack was really enjoying it. He does one tiny giggle in this video! I can't wait until he starts laughing more...it's just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment