Monday, June 1, 2009

Yard Sale Finds - $29

After waking up super early Saturday, Luke and I did end up going to several yard sales. Here's what we bought:



This is the diaper bag that we got. It has a lot of compartments, which I really like. It also has a changing pad and a clear bag that can attach to the diaper bag by a hook. I'm sure we'll end up with several diaper bags by the end of it.



This is the Baby Bjorn baby carrier that we got. I'm really excited about this purchase! I probably wouldn't have known what it was when I saw it, but when the family was here for Sara's graduation, Ashley let me hold Aidyn in one just like it.


This is the Fisher Price swing that we got. It's mostly gender neutral, but I think it looks a little more like a boy than a girl. We figured if we have a girl, we could always lay a pink blanket inside it if we want to. This swing has several different sounds, different light settings, and swing speeds. When it's positioned like this, it swings from side to side.




Or, you can turn it like this and it swings from front to back.





1 comment:

  1. You can use that fancy baby holder thing when you're not in the kitchen, but in the kitchen I recommend the one in my profile pic - it's great!

    ReplyDelete