Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great News!

Well, I went to the doctor this week and we have some great news to share about my cysts! My ovaries are shrinking, which is great news AND so are my cysts!! 2 weeks ago, I had 5 cysts on my left ovary, now I only have 3! There are still quite a fewcysts on my right ovary, but some of them look like they're shrinking. There are still a few that are around 5 cm in diameter on my right side, but things are definitely moving in a positive direction! Thank you so much for praying for us. We ask you to continue to pray that my condition continues to improve. God has been very good to us!

I did have an ultrasound, but we do not have the pictures scanned in yet. Sorry!! Look for new baby pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! now that baby has more room to grow! so thankful that you got good news! continue updating us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that. We'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from vacation and checking in on you! Great news! Praise God and we will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete