Monday, February 13, 2012

Really!? Already???

Today, Brady is 7 weeks old, but he started rolling over about 5 days ago!! I got it on video today to show the world because I feel like people don't believe me when I tell them. I can't believe he's already rolling over! The first time it happened, I didn't see it and I thought it was a fluke. Then he did it multiple times the next day, and the next day, and the next. I guess he does know what he's doing afterall!! I think he just has such a strong neck that he can get his head up high enough to carry the rest of his body on over. I asked his pediatrician when babies start rolling over and he said 4 months at the earliest! We'll have to wait and see if he does everything this early....I sure hope not!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I agree. He looks just like he knows what he is doing. Look at that expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be one smart cookie :)

    ReplyDelete