Thursday, November 3, 2011

31 weeks!!

We're now 31 weeks into our second pregnancy! Praise God everything is going great so far! I have had no complications this time around. Hopefully the next 9 or so weeks will be smooth sailing, too!


I'm starting to feel very pregnant and very tired (I never really got my energy back this time around). Most days I feel I need a nap when Jack takes one. But I haven't been taking as many lately since there's so much to do with moving into a new house. It's also getting harder for me to get up from sitting on the ground...which I do a lot of since we have a toddler! I think Jack's starting to take advantage of it a little bit. He has not been listening quite as well as he used to. But maybe it's partly just because he's getting older and getting an opinion of his own :)


Can't wait to meet our sweet Brady boy!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good there, sweet mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute, Laura! I can't wait! And Brady is such a good name :) Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete