Sunday, October 10, 2010

Growing Up...

While we were in Greenville this weekend, I went yard saleing with Luke's mom. I got a lot of great buys! I found one of those cars that kids can ride on or walk behind for 5 bucks! I was planning to give it to Jack for his first birthday, but we couldn't wait :) He loves it!! Here's a picture of his sitting on it and a video of him walking behind it (excuse the mess, we had just gotten home and dumped everything in the house).



We also upgraded Jack to his "big boy" tub. I know most people probably just bathe their kids in the bath tub, but I got this super cute ducky tub that'll use less water. Right after I put him in it, I made the duck quack by squeezing it's beak. He was NOT a fan of that!! He crawled right out of it into my lap! hahaha Hopefully our next experience with the ducky tub will go much better :) Here's a picture of him in the tub (not happy) complete with a new ducky faucet cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment