Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jack's Dedication

On Palm Sunday, we had the privledge of publically dedicating Jack to the Lord at church, something we did in our hearts even before he was born. It was a very special occasion with friends and family.
1 Samuel 1:26-27:
"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD..."

This video clip is of Pastor Ferrell saying a few words before praying over Jack. Hope you can hear it!


Pastor Ferrell asked Luke if he had anything he wanted to say. First Luke said, "Thank you in advance." Then he added, "Sorry if Jack acts up in Sunday School." My hubby is so witty on the spot!


All of the family with Jack during the dedication

Us with Pastor Ferrell after the dedication
All those standing with us L-R: Luke's Parents (Grandpa and YaYa), Luke, Jack, Laura, Laura's Parents (MiMi and Paw Paw), Laura's Grandparents (Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa).

No comments:

Post a Comment