Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Shower #2- Macon

I guess it's becoming a more common occourance for me to post things way later than they actually happened. On August 29, my cousin Sarah hosted an awesome shower for us in Macon. I got to see lots of family and friends that I haven't seen in a while....great times!



Sarah: The best host and cake maker in the world! Thanks Sarah for all you did! My mom found this blanket that my grandma made before she passed (when I was in 7th grade). She wrapped it up and gave it to us for our baby. Such a special gift!


My Aunt Cathy feeling my belly :)
Aunt Cathy, Mom, and me:

Luke and I picked up his mom in Greenville, SC on our way down to the shower. It was really special that she was able to be there.

Some of the wonderful gifts from the shower:

Thanks so much to everyone for supporting us as we prepare for this baby! We really appreciate each and every one of you! And....it was great to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment